Thursday, December 01, 2005

Gingerbread...

OK, so, for the last hour and a half, myself, Marc, and Abe lovingly designed and constructed a gingerbread R2D2. If I had pictures, I would put them up here, but I have no camera. DAMN!

In other news, I stayed up late last night working on some graphic design stuff for Intro to VisComm...it was actually pretty fun! I'm really happy with the way things turned out. I'll post some pics of the ads I made in a while.

I'm SO stoked to go home! Three weeks left! I have an optional Calc final, this advertising project for VisComm, nothing for History of Western Music, and all my videos to do for Media Studio. Heh. Heh heh. At least the videos are short. They're due a week from Tuesday, so I've got this weekend and the next to work on 'em. Wish me luck.

I'm gonna read for a bit and go to SLEEP! Later, suckas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home