Wednesday, December 14, 2005

DONE!

YESSS, I am so done with this semester! WOOO! Last night I turned in my videos for Media Studio, and today I jammed like a madman, first with Blar and Kyle, and second with Colin, who I then played pool with. Twice. I mean, on two separate occasions. Man, I love pool. And Colin. That kid is rad, and it sucks cause he's transferring, so he will not be back next semester! BLAH.

Anyways, I'm super stoked to come back home, cause I get to see my family and friends, and cause The Symptoms got an ALBUM comin out! Yeah, that's right! 13 tracks! CD release on the night of January 11th, at Studio 7 - check out our Myspace for more info.

Now, I got time to kill. Home in a week! Peace.


Suddenly, John dropped the pop, and now he sounds like a cross between Hendrix and Stevie Ray! Check it:

John Mayer Trio - TRY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home