Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Road Trip: Last Leg

Well, we've been back in Troy for a few days, and let me tell you, it is STRANGE to be back! It was like, "What happened? I didn't take a plane...but somehow here we are!" Everything is connected, and the US is both very small and very large.

I miss Seattle badly, but I have just settled into my new digs here, and let me just say that they are SWEET SWEET SWEET! I am living in a nice house with two nice girls, it's a block away from campus and a block away from my best friends here, there's a backyard, deck, basement which is gonna be finished, and my room is just right. I have a feeling that this year will be better than the last. And if it's not, then I'm gonna MAKE IT!

So there's these last few pictures from the trip, to wrap it up: click me.

Also, Pet Sounds is pretty damn amazing.


Dig:
The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home