Saturday, April 01, 2006

Dear Diary,

today was incredible. All this time I was thinking that RPI had some sort of ill-will aura that all the students were on, but today changed all that. It was a-MAZINGLY beautiful outside. Good God! Everyone was all smiles, lovin' the weather. It's just this crazy 180ยบ switch from the usual poker faces around here. The cumulative effect of everyone smiling was just nuts. So much happiness!

I skipped math class, cause I ace the tests anyway, and hucked a disc around with John. Blissed out and being a dirty hippie in the sun...then work study, sitting in a basement for 3 hours while the sunlight slowly dies. DAMN. No windows, neither! It was all right, tho - always dead there, so I messed around with a little stop-motion animation and played some videogames and that. Got out at 5 and played some more hippie games - hackysack this time - with my RA, Glenn. John wandered up and we got some food, played pool, then nap-time. 2 hours of rest and I'm back on my feet again, to check out my man Kevin's show at TEP. He ROCKED it! I was grooving off it so bad - what he's doing is rap with a live band. Killer MC. Chilled out for a bit after the show, and now I'm back home listening to Nas and getting ready to go to SLEEP! Hope y'all enjoyed your day as well - peace!

-Jesse Freedom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home