Thursday, May 01, 2008

Touchscreen: Computer Music final

Here is a link to my writeup of my composition for Computer Music. I used my touchscreen as a MIDI controller for Live, and recorded the results.

In other news, I'M DONE WITH COLLEGE! Today was my last class. I performed with the touchscreen, and Todd brought a Hang drum (check out this guy playing it). I got a video of me playing it - gonna have to get it from Todd though. It was a good end to the semester!

Now all that's left is wrap-up – tying up loose ends with the Capoeira Club, turning in documentation of my thesis presentation, and waiting for commencement...! WOOO!

Oh, yeah, I got a job at EMPAC. :D HUGELY AWESOME. I am really stoked, cause everybody there is seriously on top of their shit. It's only a 9-month fixed-term position, but it is gonna be really, really good.

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM EDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on school and the job! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home