Sunday, December 18, 2005

Just got a call

from Wes and Durban; was amazingly wonderful to talk to them! Durban offered to pick me up from the airport (sweetheart) and Wes agreed (sweet or whipped, I can't tell :) and I am SO STOKED to be home!

These past few days have been really good. I've just been kicking back and relaxing with a variety of good people. Saw I <3 Huckabees which I MUST OWN. Love that movie!

Been chilling out with Gabe; he cooked me an incredible dinner last night, pretty much out of the blue - mushroom and cheese quesadilla, with hot sauce and onions and garlic and DELICIOUS, in exchange for which I washed the dishes. Today, we went snowboarding with two of his friends. Up to Stratton to pick up our season passes! First snowboarding in maybe two years, cause I have NO clue if I even went up last season...? Anyway, it was really good, especially because I'm in better shape now than I have ever been in my life, thanks to capoeira. Had lots of energy even tho I only got like 3 hours of sleep last night. Woopah! Gonna go now, cause I'm listening to lots of awesome music, like this:
Cornelius - Point

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home