Monday, February 13, 2006

Post-midnight delight

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I love music. The new Mogwai is sooooo good! Hitting the spot right now.

I know I haven't posted in forever, and I know barely anyone reads this, and maybe that's cause and effect in some form right there...but maybe I should make things more entertaining. Are we not products, to be sold? Bah.

Lately, I am in love with life. Things have been very good at school; what with people settling in, general chillaxing, classes being really interesting and totally sweet, and me getting stoked about music all over again every couple days.

Speaking of which! I have this project (which I should probably name) where I'm writing songs for my friend Emilie, because she asked me to and because it sounded like the reason I needed to start writing solo stuff. So here is the first installment in an ongoing series, entitled "I Dunno What It Is, But It's Stuck To My Shoe" - Idea | Finished

Enjoy!


Dig:
Mogwai - Mr Beast

3 Comments:

At 3:51 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

Just going through your blog.I hope you always love life like this and get fruitful life.

M

 
At 8:38 PM EST, Blogger Jesse Freedom said...

Mysterious M! From whence did you come? Whyfore! And other such horribly pretentious phrases!

 
At 12:08 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second the comment from anonymous.
Happy V-day, Jess.
Love, Jo Mama

 

Post a Comment

<< Home